Understanding all of the benefits that you may be eligible for and then going through the application process can be a struggle. Not only are there complexities to the benefits programs that you know about, there are also benefits programs that you may not be aware of at all.
Our staff can explain to you all of the benefits programs that are available to people with disabilities, the eligibility requirements for these programs, and we can also help you apply. If you are denied benefits, we can also help you with the appeals process.
Unlike attorneys, we do not charge a fee for our services. Our services to you are free.
Some things we can help you with:
- SSI/SSDI Application Assistance
- SSI/SSDI Appeals Assistance
- SNAP, TANF, HEAP, Medicaid, Emergency Assistance
- Advisement regarding resources and SSI/SSDI
- Pool Trust Funds, etc. Referrals
- Information on Medicaid and Medicare
- Benefits for Children with Disabilities
- Veterans Benefits
- Acquiring a Safelink Phone
- HUD/Section 8 Application Assistance